The photo gallery requires at least Flash 9.0.28!
Please install the current FlashPlayer.
At Be Styled UK we believe everyone has the right to look their very best and our team have the experience to help you do just that! We have an array of services that will compliment your every styling requirement from grooming and make-up, to wardrobe consultations and a personal shopping or concierge experience.
Our specialists are equipped to help you to understand what epitomizes style and moreover they can style you with work, an event, high fashion or your personal style in mind – with any budget.
Our personal styling team is comprised of experienced stylists, image consultants and personal shoppers who deal with the needs of people and corporate clientele on a daily basis. Our stylists have developed their skills from the quarters of the most famous and influential department stores in Central London, bespoke tailors, luxury brands and working in a corporate environment.
They understand what epitomizes style and moreover they can style you with business, high fashion and your personal style in mind with any budget.
We understand what it means to excel in business and this goes beyond clothes; personal grooming, confidence and knowledge are also key requirements. We cannot offer you knowledge in your field but we can show you how to appear confident, develop your own personal brand and show you the grooming practices of the best.
We are approved stylists for Westfield W12
Knowing your body type is questioned by a lot of people as it’s the key to successful dressing. Stick to the rules below and you’ll never be stuck for something to wear again.
Crazy coloured stripes, polka dots, tie-dye, tribal prints, cheetah prints, floral… call it what you wish, prints are back in the game, making a huge effect on fashion.
Prints and patterns definitely make a statement but only if there assembled with the right outfit.
Here’s how to pair your prints with confidence without feeling like a confused bag of skittles.
From tanning in the sun, to playing in the pool. Be aware of the rules.
Do’s and Don’ts
· Do drink plenty of water
· Do use sun lotion to protect your skin
· Do invest in a beach umbrella for shade to protect yourself from the sun
· Do wear sunglasses so you’re not looking directly into the sun, which may cause blindness
· Do bring a beach towel, flip flops.
· Don’t drink too much fizzy drinks. This may make you feel tired and dehydrated being under the sun for too long.
· Do not leave children unattended or out of sight.
· Do not throw sand at people, could cause eye damage.
· Don’t throw cigarette butts in the sand, the sand is played in by children.
· Do not spend endless hours at the beach without a break, your body needs to cool off and relax.