The photo gallery requires at least Flash 9.0.28!
Please install the current FlashPlayer.
At Be Styled UK we believe everyone has the right to look their very best and our team have the experience to help you do just that! We have an array of services that will compliment your every styling requirement from grooming and make-up, to wardrobe consultations and a personal shopping or concierge experience.
Our specialists are equipped to help you to understand what epitomizes style and moreover they can style you with work, an event, high fashion or your personal style in mind – with any budget.
Our personal styling team is comprised of experienced stylists, image consultants and personal shoppers who deal with the needs of people and corporate clientele on a daily basis. Our stylists have developed their skills from the quarters of the most famous and influential department stores in Central London, bespoke tailors, luxury brands and working in a corporate environment.
They understand what epitomizes style and moreover they can style you with business, high fashion and your personal style in mind with any budget.
We understand what it means to excel in business and this goes beyond clothes; personal grooming, confidence and knowledge are also key requirements. We cannot offer you knowledge in your field but we can show you how to appear confident, develop your own personal brand and show you the grooming practices of the best.
We are approved stylists for Westfield W12
Crazy coloured stripes, polka dots, tie-dye, tribal prints, cheetah prints, floral… call it what you wish, prints are back in the game, making a huge effect on fashion.
Prints and patterns definitely make a statement but only if there assembled with the right outfit.
Here’s how to pair your prints with confidence without feeling like a confused bag of skittles.
From tanning in the sun, to playing in the pool. Be aware of the rules.
Do’s and Don’ts
· Do drink plenty of water
· Do use sun lotion to protect your skin
· Do invest in a beach umbrella for shade to protect yourself from the sun
· Do wear sunglasses so you’re not looking directly into the sun, which may cause blindness
· Do bring a beach towel, flip flops.
· Don’t drink too much fizzy drinks. This may make you feel tired and dehydrated being under the sun for too long.
· Do not leave children unattended or out of sight.
· Do not throw sand at people, could cause eye damage.
· Don’t throw cigarette butts in the sand, the sand is played in by children.
· Do not spend endless hours at the beach without a break, your body needs to cool off and relax.
1) Soft Feet: do you ever find that your feet are a bit rough? Do you feel like you may of neglected them? This simple step is kind to your feet and enjoyable after a long day.
· Fill up a bowl of warm soapy water (a nice simple foot wash)
· Dip your feet in it for aprox 20 mins
· While your feet are in the water use a good foot buffer to buffer those rough soles
· Allow 10 to 15 mins for your feet to dry then apply some Vaseline to your feet
· Add a pair of socks to your Vaseline feet and then sleep with this over night by the next morning you will see how lovely and soft your feet will be
2) Dark circles: dark circles are very common in most people and can tend to get in the way of your natural look however with these simple steps we are sure to get you back to your georgues looking self in no time.
· Placing some cold and fresh cucumbers on your eyes are sure to do the trick for those dark circles as they help to reduce inflammation which then decreases swelling
· Adding cold tea bags to your eyes may sound horrible and disgusting but they work a treat on dark circle eyes so be sure to get use of out them before you decide to throw them away
3) Nail varnish: do you ever find that after a while of using a nail varnish it starts to go gloopy and clumpy but you love the colour so much that you don’t want to throw it away? now you don’t have to here are 2 simple and affective tips that will insure you to have your nail varnish back to normal so that you can keep on using that all important favourite colour
· Put a little bit of nail varnish remover in your nail varnish bottle, do the lid up shake and good as new
· Pop your nail varnish in the fridge to make it last longer
If your skin tends to be quite oily and you find this frustrating then this homemade remedy will be perfect to leave your skin looking lovely and beautiful
· 1 ripe banana
· 1 Tbsp honey
· 10 drops of lemon juice
1. Smash banana with honey in a small bowl.
2. Add lemon juice and combine well.
3. Apply mask to entire face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse with a warm washcloth